BeamMaster – the flexible high temperature beam dyeing machine
The BeamMaster high temperature fabric dyeing machine from LAB-PRO has a highly flexible application range, due to its design and options. With the BeamMaster dyehouses are able to bleach and dye woven and knitted fabrics in open width form efficiently and trouble-free.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Autoclave with safety door.
- Air cushion for expansion and dosing space.
- Dyeing at up to 140°C / 4.5 bar for synthetic materials and high temperature bleaching to reduce process times.
- State of the art controller with differential pressure measuring and control.
- Continued level measurement in autoclave and add vessel.
- Rigid carts made of stainless steel with high performance polyurethane wheels to move the dye beams.
- All valves pneumatically operated.
- Pre-wired to reduce installation and set-up time.
- Different sizes of beams including double or triple beams.
- PVA washing out options (e.g. for laces).
- Flow reversal.
- Second add tank.