Powder dissolving, storing and dosing system PDSD for soda and salt
The Powder Dissolving, Storing and Dosing System PDSD for Soda and Salt is used to supply textile machines and other machines with dissolved salt and soda solutions. Depending on the controllers used on the machines, the salt / soda is supplied in fully automatic mode. The controller of the machine requests the required amount of brine via the host computer. The PDSD sends the salt / soda solution to the machine. Finally the PDSD confirms that the salt / soda has been sent to the tank as requested.
The heart of the Powder Dissolving, Storing and Dosing System PDSD is the powder weighing and dissolving vessel. It is equipped with a mixing and transfer pump and a hot water inlet. The whole dissolving vessel is placed on a precision weighing scale to accurately measure the amount of salt. The water is added by means of a water counter. The salt and water is then mixed and transferred to the brine storage tank. When a dyeing machine requests salt or soda, the brine is precisely measured and sent to the dyeing machine.
The whole system is made of stainless steel and all components (valves, flanges and piping) are specially designed for low contamination and fast wash out.
A standard system is equipped with 4 main modules
- Powder weighing and dissolving system, with salt / soda vessel, hopper, dissolving vessel and mixing pump
- Brine storage equipped with transfer pump, measuring device and indirect heating and mixing system
- Brine distribution including the valves to send the solution to the dyeing machines.
Each module can be placed independently somewhere inside the factory so that also complicated layouts can be realized. For example, one Powder Dissolving, Storing and Dosing System PDSD can supply two dyehouses by using two distribution modules.
- Capacity: up to 20 dyeing machine can be served
- Time: approx. 2 minutes to supply one machine with salt or soda