Laboratory Padder LP and LDP
The laboratory padder is used for resin finishing application of knitted and woven fabrics. The pressure is adjustable and the padder speed is approximately 2 m/min.
Depending on the pressure setting and the fabric specification, pick up values between 65 % and 85 % can be reached. The 400 m wide padding mangle with 125 mm diameter is made of NBR rubber and the machine is a solid and compact table design made of stainless steel.
- Laboratory padder for resin finishing application of knitted and woven fabrics.
- Padder speed: 5 rpm = 2 m/min.
- Pressure adjustable (0.1 – 0.6 kg/cm² = 1 – 6 bar) for different applications resulting in different pickups of finishing agents.
- Depending on pressure setting (normally 0.1 – 0.3 kg/cm² = 1 – 3 bar) and fabric specification (weight and structure), pick up is between 65 % and 85 %.
- Width: 400 mm, diameter: 125 mm (LP) respecively 200 mm (LDP)
- Padding mangle made of NBR rubber or Hypalon.
- Solid and compact table design.
- All stainless steel design.
- Plug and play (only electrical and air connection needed).
- Excellent price value ratio.