New in the area of jiggers
JigMaster – the new development in the field of discontinuous fabric dyeing machines with a performance that beats everything seen before. The design of the vat, batching rollers, expanders and drive technology allows even and low-tension dyeing of the most delicate and difficult woven fabrics free of crease and edge marks.
The JigMaster is loaded with functionality and features
- Optimal, constant fabric tension and speed due to frequency controlled electric drives.
- Integrated, self-cleaning filter station without maintenance intervals.
- Fast and tensionless unloading with frequency controlled debatching device.
- Frequency controlled batching rolls with digital speed indication.
- Two stainless steel circulation pumps with mechanical seal.
- Extra wide windows for free sight onto the fabric flow.
- Entire fabric width illuminated for the supervision of the process.
- Two bath execution of the vat for reduction of the rinse water.
- Three convex guide rollers for improved fabric guidance in the dye bath.
- Balanced expanders for crease-free winding.
- Fast heating gradients with high capacity heat exchanger.
- Pre-fabricated connection piping system.
- Fully automatic add tank with mixing and dosing function.
- Dosing pump.
- Frictionless fabric trasnport due to innovatice drive technology.
- Ceramic bearings on all guide rollers allow a smooth fabric transport.
- Accurate measuring of the batch length (shrinkage and extension).
- Precise approach to sampling point.
- Reduction of passages due to innovative construction of the jigger.
- Enormous savings in energy costs such as water, steam and electricity.
- Reduced quantity of chemicals due to improved mixing and dosing function.
- Mainentance-free drive system.
- Variable, adjustable pendulum times.